Work Place: Wrocław or London/Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Length of contract in UK: at least 6 months, permanent contract in Wrocław, fulltime
Do you want to work in a dynamic company where everyone is equal and your opinions are welcome, because you are treated as an expert in your field? We are an agile-oriented, value-driven team of more than 450 professionals, who strive to deliver our clients excellent software. In every relation we build – especially between the colleagues, between us and clients, us and suppliers – we believe in win-win solutions.
Due to the dynamic growth we are now looking for new colleagues in Wrocław and UK. In UK we will hire you on employment contract with Objectivity Ltd. under UK labour law.
- developing of system based on JAVA technologies
- participation in the process of analysis, designing, implementation and testing of new functionality
- providing high quality standards of programming
You are the One, if You have
- at least 3 years of experience in designing, implementing and supporting Java Enterprise applications
- practical knowledge of Web Framework (e.g. JSF, Struts, Spring MVC)
- experience with ORM Frameworks (JPA, Hibernate)
- practical knowledge of Application Servers (e.g. Tomcat)
- experience in relational databases e.g. MSSQL
- experience with the Agile delivery environment with tooling to include SVN/GIT, Maven, TeamCity/Jenkins, JUnit, Mockito etc.
- good knowledge of Software Architecture Patterns
- strong interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to communicate in English: spoken & written
Why it is worth joining us
- we offer an inspiring working environment – you will cooperate with experts in various fields
- your voice is heard – since our philosophy is based on good practices and open communication
- we have an organizational culture based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help – we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do
- we try to make you feel comfortable with us by offering among others: Family Bupa (equivalent of LuxMed), Death in Service Insurance, Pension Contribution of 5%, Paycare
What’s included in a relocation package when you are moving to UK
- accommodation in hotel or serviced house during first 2 weeks in UK
- house search support including references and deposit and also shipping cost coverage up to £500
- flight to UK for all family members or alternative reasonable travel arrangements
- one month accommodation support of £1500 – one-off payment to cover settling in cost
- flights home for all the family
- pay off termination fees for rental property if the reason for return is determined by the client or Objectivity
- option to transition to another Objectivity UK contract if possible, with relocation support if required
- option to remain in the UK and leave Objectivity if there is no suitable UK work that we can provide. Normal UK Redundancy rules would apply if the position is made redundant
- support for Residual PL Costs: if you have a mortgage then 50% of the monthly payments. If you rent the property out then that income is yours and entirely separate from the support we give which will continue, if you have a rental property in Poland that you want to keep then we will pay 50% of the rental costs per month.The limit for this benefit is £500 per month
To find out more
Internally we all share the passion and attitudes toward development that is why our developers have own Manifesto.
Moving to Wroclaw from other Polish city? Check out our relocation package.
Please, add the following statement to your CV:
Informujemy, że aplikując wyrażasz jednocześnie zgodę na przetwarzanie swoich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy na potrzeby obecnego procesu rekrutacji, jak i procesów rekrutacji zorganizowanych w przyszłości przez okres 5 lat zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz.U.1997, nr 133, poz. 883 z późniejszymi zmianami). Jednocześnie przyjmujesz do wiadomości, że administratorem Twoich danych osobowych staje się Objectivity Bespoke Software Specialists sp. z o.o. z siedzibą we Wrocławiu przy ul. Strzegomskiej 142a oraz że masz prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych, do ich poprawiania, a także pisemnej prośby, o ich usunięcie, jak i pisemnego potwierdzenia, że tak się stało.