(6 000 – 10 000 zl gross)
Who we are and what we do?
Miquido is mobile-first technology consultancy company which since 2011 is focusing on mobile design & software development for the cutting-edge businesses. We are proud to work for unicorn startups, growing companies, and global enterprises.
More than 70 mobile whizzes onboard and over 90 projects for well-known brands make us one of the best mobile developers in Poland. We are a Laureate of 2016 DeloitteTechnology Fast 50 CE ranking – so it means that Miquido is 8th fastest growing technology company in Central Europe. But let’s forget about projects for a moment. Besides work, we are an active community member.
We organize Mobiconf – one of the biggest and best mobile conference in Central Europe. Our employees are having a lot of fun during unforgettable company trips, parties, training sessions, and other amazing events.
What do we offer?
- ambitious, creative, talented & highly experienced team
- flexplace – flexible working hours
- possibility to spend two days a week working remotely
- employment contract (or any other form of cooperation)
- subsidised MultiSport Card
- private health insurance
- training budget
- free in-office English lessons with native speaker
- chillout room with table soccer, ping-pong, Xbox console and dart
- unforgettable company trips
- develop applications/features according to provided requirements
- participate in defining requirements
- integrate applications with internal and third party webservices
- create clear, extensible code
- refactor code when appropriate
- participate in code reviews
- mentor junior developers
- cooperate with project managers, developers, testers and customers to increase applications’ quality
- good knowledge of Android SDK
- good knowledge of Object Oriented concepts and design patterns
- ability to solve normal and more advanced problems with limited support from senior developers
- ability to debug applications
- knowledge of Android HTTP clients (e.g. Retrofit)
- knowledge of typical Android development environment (Android Studio, Gradle, git)
- familiarity with Agile software development
- Good English skilles
- appreciated knowledge of Android design patterns (MVP, MVVP) and RxJava
Interested ? Please send your CV Apply Link